NOTE: Pre-orders now open for this 2021 model QuietKat Sherpa. Estimated shipping is June/July 2021 – see Pre-Order Notes section below for more details
- Made for carrying heavier loads with ease – 325 lb Capacity!
- Includes an integrated, heavy-duty Gear Rack over the rear tire
- Includes front and rear fenders
- Extremely low standover height for easy mount/dismount
- 750W power for even steep hill climbs and mountains
- 203mm disc brakes for ultimate stopping power and control in technical downhill situations
- Plus-size all-terrain tires are great for pavement, dirt, snow, sand, and anything else you throw at them!
- Dual post kickstand ensures you bike is stable while loading & unloading cargo
- Proven and powerful Panasonic battery for reliable performance
- Premium components from Panasonic, Kenda, Shimano, Tektro and RST
- Integrated & easy-to-use digital controls
- Motor / Class: Mid Drive 750W | Class 2
- Battery: 14.5AH / 48V Panasonic
- Range: Up to 29 miles all-electric*, up to 58 miles with pedal assist
- All-Electric* Speed: up to 20mph
- Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
- Gears: Shimano 7-Speed
- Brakes: TEKTRO Mechanical Disc
- Rotors: 203mm
- Front Suspension: RST Coil Suspension Fork
- Rear Suspension: None
- Tires: Kenda 26″ x 3″ All-Terrain
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Load Capacity: 325 lbs
- Color: Classic Blue with Charcoal Grey Accents
- Sizes: 17” S/M, 19” M/L
*All-Electric = propulsion running on the electric drive without any pedaling
When you need to carry a lot of gear up to the highest points on earth, you count on Sherpas to help make the journey possible. The QuietKat Sherpa is based on the Villager model and includes a longer wheelbase and an integrated rear rack to carry all the gear you need. Perfect for a trip to the lake, to the park, or take an epic multi-day adventure!
The Sherpa comes standard with a 750-watt hub-drive motor and 203mm disc brakes that give enough power to climb steep hills and mountains, as well as plenty of stopping power to inspire confidence on technical descents. A premium RST Coil Suspension Fork and 3” plus-size all-terrain tires make for a smooth and comfortable ride on a variety of terrain from paved paths, dirt roads, snow, sand, and everything in-between.
The sherpa electric cargo bike also has the lowest standover height in the industry, allowing for easy access on and off the bike, while the dual post kickstand ensures you have a stable bike while loading and unloading.
- This is a 2021 model available for Pre-Order
- Estimated ship date is June-July 2021
- To pre-order on the website with a $1,000 down payment: Enter coupon code SHERPA on the Cart or Checkout page. Final payment will be collected before the product ships to you.
- To pre-order by phone: Call us at 417-413-3020 Mon-Sat 10a-6p CST, and we’ll take care of you.
- When the product is ready to ship, we will contact you for final payment. The 2021 price is $2,999.00 (per bike), so minus your down payment, you would need to pay $1,999.00 before your order will ship.
- If you need to cancel before the product arrives, you may do so and will receive a refund of your down payment minus a 5% cancellation fee.
Every QuietKat electric bike and electric trike includes a lifetime warranty on the frame and a one-year, 1000-mile limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its battery, controller, and motor assembly.
This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the QuietKat and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accidents, or other improper use.
The one-year warranty on QuietKat’s lithium-ion batteries from the date of original purchase does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error or other improper use, QuietKat will assist in replacing that part. This includes any parts deemed to have been damaged in shipping. We will not replace any part deemed to be damaged by the user.
In the case of a repair or parts replacement under warranty, we will work with the owner to find a local certified bicycle repair shop to make the necessary fix. QuietKat will also cover the associated repair labor fees, only if the scope of service is agreed upon prior to the fix. The owner may also return the unit to QuietKat to make the needed repairs, but will be responsible for shipping costs each way.
All claims to this warranty must be made through QuietKat, Inc., and can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request. Before making a claim, please contact our service department at email@example.com as there may be a simple fix for the problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed within one year of the initial purchase.
SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS
Upon delivery, immediately inspect your products for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time sensitive, and we will only be able to accept freight damage claims within 3 business days of delivery. Note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage that is found and date the images when possible. Report shipping damage claims within 3 business days of delivery to Kingdom Rec at 417-413-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.