Marine 400 First Aid Kik
The Marine 400 is intended for coastal cruising on vessels carrying up to six people.
- CPR Face Shield
- Triangular bandage
- Sterile eye wash
- Larger quantities of medications and wound care items.
- Medications for: allergic reactions; motion sickness; aches; pains; and fever.
Built for Marine Environments:
- Inner waterproof bags keep contents dry; reflective piping on outer bag makes the kit easy to find in the dark.
- Reflective striping on outside of kit aid in finding this kit in low light conditions.
Manage Pain and Illnesses:
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains:
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Easy Care First Aid System®
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: “Weiss Advice” improvised techniques; “When to Worry” tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure® Medical Kit.
- Size: 8.5″ x 6.5″ x 5.5″
- Weight: 2 lb 3 oz.
- Group Size: 1 – 6 People
- Trip Duration: <6 Hrs from Medical Care
- 20 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1″ x 3″
- 2 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2″ x 4.5″
- 15 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip
- 15 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2″
- 1 Bandage, Stockinette Tubular, 1″ x 4″
- 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4″ x 4″, Pkg./2
- 4 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3″ x 4″
- 2 Eye Pad, Sterile
- 2 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)
- 1 Instructions, Easy Care Bleeding
- 1 Trauma Pad, 5″ x 9″
Blister / Burn:
- 2 Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml
- 1 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped
- 1 CPR Face Shield
Fracture / Sprain:
- 1 Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3″
- 1 Bandage, Triangular
- 2 Cold Pack
- 1 Instructions, Easy Care Fracture & Sprain
- 1 C-Splint Splint, 4″ x 36″
- 1 Pencil
- 3 Safety Pins
- 1 Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
- 5 Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 After Bite Wipe
- 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 Eye Wash, 2/3 oz, (20 ml)
- 5 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 Instructions, Easy Care Medications
- 8 Meclizine (HCI 25 mg), Pkg./2
- 15 After Cuts & Scrapes Anethestic/Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 Instructions, Easy Care Wound
- 1 Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 1 Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 Tape, 1″ x 10 Yards
- 2 Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive
- 6 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 1/32 oz
- 1 Wound Closure Strips, 1/4″ x 4″, Pkg./10
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.