ATN Thor 4 Series, 2.5-25x, 640×480.The Next Generation of Thermal Sensors are here and they are powered by ATNs Obsidian IV Dual core. Higher thermal sensitivity, improved contrasts, near silent shutter, and improved resolution make the new ATN ThOR 4 Smart Thermal Riflescope the sight to own. Easy to use and quick to learn but with all the features that you have come to expect from an ATN Smart scope. Ultra Sensitive Next Gen Sensor – Is capable of capturing crisp clear images at the furthest ranges with improved resolution, higher sensitivity, and smooth gradations even in total darkness. Ballistic Calculator- Hunt responsibly by making sure your shot hits the target Each and Every time. Range, Wind, Multiple-Weapon Profiles, Angle to target, Temperature, Humidity, Plus more. Helps you determine exact ballistics for expert long-range shots. Dual Stream Video Recording – You asked and we listened ThOR 4 not only Streams Video to your mobile device at HD resolution and can simultaneously Record to the SD card inside. RAV (Recoil Activated Video) – Recoil Activated Video (RAV) takes care of all your worries. Just relax and focus on your game and let the Obsidian Core do the heavy lifting. This scope will automatically start to record a video before and after you take a shot. Ultra Low Power Profile – No more worries about your batteries dying in the field. At 18+hours of Continuous operation the ATN ThOR 4 will last as long as you do. 2.5-25x, 640×480
Shipping is FREE for orders $49 and over
(Shipping is $7.95/order for orders under $49)
- Order by 1pm CST to receive a tracking # same-day
Orders placed after 1p or during weekends will receive a tracking # the following business day
- Delivery is typically 3-5 business days after you order
- Products on "Backorder" will always be clearly marked on the product page
- If your order contains backordered and in-stock products, the in-stock products will ship first according to our shipping timelines outlined above.
- Backordered product(s) will ship as soon as the item(s) are back in stock. The estimated "In-Stock ETA" should always be highlighted at the top of the product description for products available for Backorder; we don't typically allow backorders unless we know when products will be available.
What does shipping cost?
- For orders $49 and over, shipping is FREE.
- For orders under $49, Standard Flat-Rate Shipping is $7.95
How long does it take to ship/Deliver?
- Most in-stock products ordered before 1pm CST will leave the warehouse the same day (on business days). Most orders place after 1pm CST will ship the following business day. Products that do not ship same or next day will be clearly marked on the product page.
- From order date to delivery is typically 3-5 business days for standard ground shipments. In rare occasions, or during peak shipping seasons, delivery may take longer.
- For custom, special order, or oversized/LTL items, shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled. These items will be clearly marked on the product page.
NOTE: Over-sized items must ship LTL or Freight Carrier. These items may take longer to ship and may require inspection and a signature upon delivery.
When will I get a tracking number?
- As soon as your product or order ships, you will receive a tracking number sent to your email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to track your shipment.
What carriers does Kingdom Rec use?
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery, we typically use FedEx, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
What areas does Kingdom Rec ship to?
- We ship to all of the contiguous United States (i.e., the "Lower 48"); we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, the US Virgin Islands, or internationally.