- Silent turning system for 360 degrees of movement
- Lightweight and easy to carry – only 13.5 pounds
- All 4 legs are adjustable to help with uneven terrain and different blind heights
- Padded seat and backrest for extra comfort
- Folds for easy transport
- Rubberized gun grip to be gentle but firm on the front stock
- Made from high quality powder-coated steel
- Three (3) Year Warranty
The Benchmaster Ground Hunting & Shooting Chair is designed specifically for ground hunters. The chair’s superior design, comfort, weight, and durability allows for quick pack-up and transport for repositioning in the field.
With the fully adjustable gun rest, this chair is also great for target practice and scouting trips. With features such as 4 adjustable legs to keep the seat on uneven terrain and full 360-degree silent rotation capability, this versatile seat can be used in the field for target shooting, sighting in, and hunting.
Strong enough to support a larger person, but light enough for a small person to carry, this chair folds easily and weighs only 13.5 lbs. It also comes with convenient carry straps.
The chair is engineered for all-weather use. The seat and backrest are made of high-quality Nylon webbing and the powder-coated steel frame prevents rust. Backed by a Benchmaster 3-year warranty you know you are getting a quality chair.
Made with top quality materials, fully adjustable with a 360 degree view your shot accuracy will be unsurpassed. “A hunting chair without a gun rest is just a chair…”