The Bushnell Engage EDX – A best-in-class optic with industry-leading features. The entire line is backed with the all-weather assurance of Bushnell’s exclusive EXO Barrier lens coating – it repels water, debris, oil, and fog to give you clear sight in even the most difficult environments. The fully multi-coated optics offer maximum brightness and clarity, and they’re housed in a lightweight and rugged magnesium chassis. ED Prime Glass and a locking eyepiece diopter ensure razor sharp images every time.
The 12x magnification is perfect for seeing the greatest detail when you need it most, and the large 50mm objective lenses gather tons of light bringing you the brightest imaging possible.
- ED Prime Glass – Bushnell’s highest quality glass delivers amazing color, resolution and contrast, even in low-light conditions.
- Exclusive EXO™ Barrier Protection – Bushnell’s best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- Dielectric Prism Coating – Applied to the prisms, it ensures vivid color reproduction and allows 92% light transmission for bright images.
- PC-3 Phase Coating – Applied to the prisms, it enhances resolution and contrast.
- Field of View: 280/93
- Length: 6.5/165
- Weight: 29.2oz / 828
- Eye Relief: 15mm/0.591in
- Exit Pupil: 4.1mm/0.161in
- Close Focus: 10F/3M
- Eye Cups: Twist-Up
- Prism System: Roof
- Prism Glass: BAK-4
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-coated
- Protective Lens Coating: Exobarrier
- Waterproofing: IPX7
- ED Prime Glass: Yes
- PC3 Phase Coating: Yes
- Dielectric Prism Coating: Yes
- Ultrawide Band Coating: Yes
- Lead-Free Glass: Yes
- Locking Diopter: Yes
- Permafocus: No
- Image Stabilization: No
- Adapts to Tripod: Yes
- Color: Black
What’s Included in Package
- Bushnell EDX 12×50 Waterproof HD Binoculars
- Front & Rear Lens Covers
- Premium Neck Strap
- Soft Storage Back with Drawstring
- Black Soft Case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.