- Spring Yelp – A high pitched series of two yelp call a gobbler to mate
- Purr- Soft, subtle call of a contended hen used to convince the gobbler those last few yards
- Tree Yelp / Fly Down – Soft morning wake up yelps accompanied by real wing beats as hen leaves the roost
- Fighting Purr – Aggressive / agitated toms sparring for dominance:often triggers a hung up gobbler to come in
- Jake Gobble – The sounds of an immature gobbler challenges the dominant tom
EASY TO USE
The Cass Creek Ergo Spring Gobbler Call (CC041) is designed to be pocket size, simple to use, and easy to carry during your hunt. Bring game in close with the essential calls.
The ergonomic design fits in the palm of your hand, allows one hand use, EZ thumb dial allows for on/off sound adjustment and an instant interrupt that stops the call.
Authentic animal recordings combined with digital sound quality makes it a “take anywhere” call. The simple design focuses on projecting sound for close game encounters.
Fits perfect in the palm of your hand and packs anywhere you need it: glove compartment, pocket, in a hunting pack and has a lanyard loop to hang for anywhere access.
The 5 calls are the basic needs of hunting this species: Spring Yelp, Purr – Soft, Tree Yelp / Fly Down, Fighting Purr, and Jake Gobble.
Cass Creek has 20 years of manufacturing reliable calls and the first to create digital quality handheld game calls.
Operates on 3 AAA batteries (Not included) and comes with a convenient belt clip