Ice Hunter SideStep 200 Ice Shelter
- Mossy Oak Elements Blacktip Camo
- Improved window material for clarity and durability
- Large interior gear pockets
- Molded, glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Additional reflective material for safety
- Frabill’s patented entry system
- Full Quilted insulation
- Modular seating system with plush boat seats
- Sturdy seat bases with less flex
- Panoramic front window
- Lightweight, strong alloy frame
- SideStep door for hassle-free entry and exit
- Vertical front wall optimizes fishable space
- Ample windows and openings
- Tough 1,200-denier fabric
- Setup: 84″L x 58.5″W x 64″H
- Folded: 58.5″L x 35.5″W x 24″H
- Weight: 90 lbs
- Fishable Area: 20 sq. ft.
- Shipping Dimensions: 59″ x 34″ x 17″
- Shipping Weight: 99.75 pounds
Enjoy a day on the ice without having to stumble over your fishin’ partner with the Frabill® Ice Hunter SideStep™ 200 Ice Shelter. A lightweight, strong alloy frame makes it easy to transport this 2-person ice shelter across the ice, while the design optimizes space so you can fish comfortably. SideStep entry offers more vertical space and lets you get in and out without subjecting yourself or equipment to unnecessary hazards! This unique design means you don’t have to worry about your heater damaging walls or the walls getting in the way of an aggressive hookset. A modular seating system with boat seats offer easy comfort, no matter your size. Strategically-placed windows and openings allow ample ventilation and light. The Frabill Ice Hunter Sidestep 200 Ice Shelter uses incredibly tough 1,200-denier fabric and full quilted insulation to stand up to the elements.
NOTE: Because of its shipping size and weight, this product ships via LTL freight carrier; delivery may take a few days longer than our standard 3-5 business day timeline.