Leica is excited to announce the Rangemaster CRF 2400-R – Leica’s most powerful simple angle compensation compact rangefinder ever – an amazing 2,400 yards. That’s 50% farther than its predecessor!
The new CRF 2400-R offers a newly designed LED display for even better readability of scanned distances. The new LED display adjusts itself automatically to the ambient light to aid precise readability. Another remarkable feature is the extremely fast scan mode, which takes measurements every 0.5 seconds. Up to a measuring distance of 200 yards (182 meters), the unit displays the results in decimal figures (to 0.1y), enabling even more precise distance measurement for archers.
The CRF 2400-R determines the equivalent horizontal range (EHR) up to a distance of 1,200 yards (1,097 meters) when required. With this feature, the unit provides the practical angle-compensated distance, which is essential for an accurate long-distance shot. Thanks to its compact design it fits easily into any pocket – weighing just 6.5 ounces and is waterproof to 1m. The outstanding optics with a 7x magnification ensure the best image brightness and a wide field of view.
- Ideal entry-level model with an output of linear, horizontal range (EHR) of 10 m to 1,100 m / 1,200 yds
- Distance determination of up to 2,200 m / 2,400 yds
- Excellent readability of LED display with automatic brightness control
- Brilliant, clear image, crisp details even at dusk
- 7 x 24 mm precision optics with integrated diopter compensation
- Weighs only 6.5 ounces and is extremely compact
- Intuitive, easy operation with meter-yard switching and angle display
- Water and dirt repellent AquaDura® coating
Leica Camera AG (‘LEICA’) provides a two year Manufacturer’s Warranty, excluding impact and water damage, for this LEICA sport optic item valid from the date of purchase from an authorized LEICA dealer. This includes accessories contained in the original packaging, which come with a two year warranty.