Marine Kettle 3 Gas Grill – Party Size – 17″
Magma’s first redesign of the Signature Grill Series in almost 12 years. Upgrades include the waterproof electronic pulse ignition that will light the first time, every time. Uses one AAA included battery. A heavier gauge stainless steel line which is extremely durable, keeps the outer bowl cooler to the touch and helps maintain the beauty of the exterior grill. Also, the highly reliable Control/Valve/Regulator.
Enhance your grilling experience with Magma’s redesigned Marine Kettle 3 Combination Stove and Gas Grill. This versatile, portable grill includes features that are both useful and user friendly.
Incorporated with a waterproof electronic ignition system, powered by a single “AAA” Alkaline battery (included), which lights first time, every time, and a newly redesigned Heavy-Duty inner safety shell that keeps the outside of the grill cooler, guards against discoloration, while adding years of life to the grill. And the mirror polished, 18-9 marine-grade stainless exterior finish provides superior corrosion resistance, in even the harshest environments. Dependable, even in a stiff breeze, due to a virtual blow-out proof turbo venturi tube design, heat distribution system and burner, which directs more heat to the cooking surface. While the style swiveling control valve / regulator, which greatly increases grilling performance, is designed to connect to 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters and allows for quick, safe canister exchanges.
Grill can also be easily adapted to any existing on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) fuel system. Additional features include a balanced hinged lid that won’t slam shut as the boat rolls, polished, 18-9 Stainless Steel “Stay Cool” handle with air cooled supports, and indexing cast Stainless Steel L-bracket and clamp assembly to provide easier, more positive level mounting. These features combined with Magma’s radiant plate and dome system, make this the only boat grill that is truly a grill, stove, or oven – a great advantage to boats without a galley, or if the crew just wants to cook outdoors.
- New Electronic Pulse Ignition System; always lights
- 100% 18-9 Mirror Polished Stainless Steel; for long lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- New Design Control Valve / Regulator for Increased Grilling Performance; conveniently uses 1lb disposable propane fuel canisters
- Swiveling, Windproof Turbo Venturi Tube and Control Valve/Regulator; virtually eliminates blow-outs, places fuel and valve where it is convenient to you, and allows safe, easy canister exchanges
- Newly Redesigned Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Inner Safety Shell; keeps outer shell cooler for safety, guards against discoloration, and adds years of life to the grill
- Burner and Hi Tech Radiant Plate and Dome Heat Distribution Design; less flare ups, longer grill life, perfect even heat distribution as a grill or direct open flame cooking as a stove
- ”Stay Cool” Cast 18-9 Stainless Steel Handle with AirCooled Supports
- Perfectly Balanced Hinged Lid; will not slam shut
- Cast 18-9 Stainless Steel L-bracket Mount Clamp; indexed for positive non-slip level mounting
- Magma’s Patented Design Utilizes Both Radiant and Convection Cooking; the hottest temperatures with the least amount of fuel, fast and efficient
- Magma Offers the Largest Selection of Mounting Options and Accessories
- Fuel: Propane
- Fuel Supply: Disposable 1-lb. canister, on-board LGP, or CNG fuel systems
- Fuel Burn Time: 2-4 hours at recommended temperatures using 1-lb. canister
- Number of Burners: 1
- Burner BTU Output: 10,700
- Lid: Stainless Steel
- Bowl: Double-lined Stainless Steel
- Product Weight: 11.74 lbs.
- Product Height: 14-5/8″
- Product Diameter: 17-1/8″
- Cooking Grill Diameter: 15″
- Exterior Components: 100% Mirror polished 18-9 Stainless Steel
- Interior Components: 100% 18-8 Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grill: Stainless Steel
- Handle: Cast Stainless Steel
- Burner: Stainless Steel
- 1 Year