NOTE: Pre-orders with 30% down payment are open for the 2021 QuietKat Warrior. Estimated shipping is June/July 2021 – see Pre-Order Notes section below for more details
FEATURES & SPECS
- Motor / Class: BAFANG Mid-Drive – 750W / 1000W
- Battery: 11.6AH / 48V
- Range: Up to 24 miles all-electric*, up to 48 miles with pedal assist
- Default All-Electric* Speed: 20mph
- Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
- Gears: SRAM 8-Speed
- Brakes: TEKTRO Mechanical Disc
- Rotors: 203mm
- Front Suspension: Adjustable Air Suspension Fork
- Tires: Kenda Juggernaut 26″ x 4.5″ Rugged Fat-Tire
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Load Capacity: 325 lbs
- Color: Poseidon Dry Camo / Sandstone
- Size: 19” (Riders 6 ft and up)
- Hauling: Integrated Camo Pannier Rack & Trailer Attachment Points
*All-Electric = propulsion running on the electric drive without any pedaling
Say hello to your new hunting partner. The QuietKat Warrior will get you in and out quietly, without introducing foreign smells to your hunting property. Available in Veil Poseidon Dry camo, it features a performance build kit, including adjustable air fork suspension, TEKTRO mechanical disc brakes, and an 8-speed SRAM drivetrain. The BAFANG mid-drive motor allows a more natural center of gravity, making it easier to balance the bike on your ride.
The equipped BAFANG Mid-Drive Motor is a true marvel of engineering. An average size rider can easily hit 30mph using the thumb throttle on flat terrain, and it can help you accelerate up steep inclines like never before!
Why a BAFANG motor? You don’t want your motor failing on a long trip, and we want you to feel confident your e-bike motor will take whatever you throw at it. BAFANG has been the industry leader in e-bike motor innovation and build the highest quality, longest-lasting, and most powerful motors in the business.
For full backcountry reliability, durability, speed, and stealth, the QuietKat Warrior is your perfect choice.
- This is a 2021 model available for Pre-Order
- Estimated ship date is June-July 2021
- To pre-order on the website with a 30% down payment: Enter coupon code WARRIOR on the Cart or Checkout page. Final payment will be collected before the product ships to you.
- Amount Down & Final Payment 750W: $1,169.70 down, $2,729.30 final payment
- Amount Down & Final Payment 1000W: $1,229.70 down, $2,869.30 final payment
- To pre-order by phone: Call us at 417-413-3020 Mon-Sat 10a-6p CST, and we’ll take care of you.
- When the product is ready to ship, we will contact you for final payment (the price listed on this page and your order confirmation email, minus your down payment).
Every QuietKat electric bike and electric trike includes a lifetime warranty on the frame and a one-year, 1000-mile limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its battery, controller, and motor assembly.
This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the QuietKat and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accidents, or other improper use.
The one-year warranty on QuietKat’s lithium-ion batteries from the date of original purchase does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error or other improper use, QuietKat will assist in replacing that part. This includes any parts deemed to have been damaged in shipping. We will not replace any part deemed to be damaged by the user.
In the case of a repair or parts replacement under warranty, we will work with the owner to find a local certified bicycle repair shop to make the necessary fix. QuietKat will also cover the associated repair labor fees, only if the scope of service is agreed upon prior to the fix. The owner may also return the unit to QuietKat to make the needed repairs, but will be responsible for shipping costs each way.
All claims to this warranty must be made through QuietKat, Inc., and can be submitted to email@example.com Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request. Before making a claim, please contact our service department at firstname.lastname@example.org as there may be a simple fix for the problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed within one year of the initial purchase.
SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS
Upon delivery, immediately inspect your products for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time sensitive, and we will only be able to accept freight damage claims within 3 business days of delivery. Note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage that is found and date the images when possible. Report shipping damage claims within 3 business days of delivery to Kingdom Rec at 417-413-3020 or email@example.com.