Going on a longer trip with your QuietKat Bike? No problem. Bring along the QuietKat Solar Charging Station!
- QuietKat Solar Charging Station folds up compactly to fit in your gear bag or pannier bag
- Solar Panel capable of standing freely and being pointed toward the sun or laying flat
- Durable carry bag with velcro closure
- Plug the panel directly into your QuietKat battery
- Includes 2 USB ports & QuietKat battery cable port
- Easily removable cover over ports to prevent moisture damage
- Battery bank connection cable included
- Pos/Neg Clamps to charge vehicle battery included
- DC 2.1A cable included
- QuietKat 3-pin connection cable included
- Opened Dimensions: 52″ x 36″ x .25″
- Packed Dimensions: 12.5″ x 8.25″ x 3.25″
- Max Power Output: 150 Watts
- Compatibility: QuietKat batteries ONLY
- 48V Option: Choose 48V for most QuietKat batteries
- 52V Option: 52V is for the 1500 Watt QuietKat Apex ONLY
QuietKat electric bikes rely on the battery power to maximize their potential. Now you can extend your range with the Solar Panel charger without an outlet! The eBike charging panel connects directly to the bike battery for maximum efficiency. Set up the panel while you sit in your deer stand, spend time on the water fishing, or while hanging out at the campsite. Charge time is roughly the same as charging from a traditional outlet, as long as the panel is in direct sunlight.
Carry the panel easily in the included bag, which fits nicely in to any of the QuietKat Pannier bags for easy transport.
NOTE: Do not attempt to use in temperatures below freezing as it can cause permanent damage to the battery. Do not attempt to charge the battery while operating the bike.