If running-and-gunning or hunting from tight quarters is your style, then the Ravin R10 Predator is the crossbow for you. It measures just 33 inches and tips the scales at a scant 6.8 pounds with a draw weight of 12 lbs. Dont let the Ravins compact size fool you. The powerful R10 with HeliCoil Technology generates 400 FPS with devastatingly accurate downrange precision. This crossbow is fully assembled and pre-tuned and features an anti-dry fire and auto safety. The package includes 3 Ravin .003 arrows and field tips, 1 removable draw handle, 1 quicker with mounting bracket, a 100 yard illuminated scope, built in cocking mechanism, and built-in sling mounts.
- Velocity: 400 FPS
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Length: 33”
- Width Axle to Axle 6” Cocked
- Width Axle to Axle 10.5” Un-cocked
- Power-Stroke: 11”
- Kinetic Energy: 142 ft. lbs.
- Draw Weight: 12 lbs.
- HeliCoil Technology
- 6 – Ravin .003 Arrows & Field Tips (400 Grain Total)
- 1 – Removable Draw Handle
- 1 – Quiver/Mounting Bracket
- 100 Yard Illuminated Scope
- Built-In Cocking Mechanism
- Anti-Dry Fire/Auto Safety
- Built-in Sling Mounts
The engine behind Ravin crossbows.
- HeliCoil technology coils cables away from both the top and bottom of the cams in helical grooves, keeping the cams perfectly balanced.
- Allows cams to rotate an incredible 340°, while both cams remain perfectly level when drawing and shooting the crossbow.
- Revolutionary design creates an incredibly compact crossbow able to produce rifle-like downrange accuracy.
FRICTIONLESS® FLIGHT SYSTEM
Impeccable & Dependable Accuracy
- Allows the arrow and string to free float above the rail, eliminating friction and greatly increasing string and cable life
- Delivers unmatched downrange accuracy you can depend on, from the range to the rut
TRAC-TRIGGER® FIRING SYSTEM
Impeccable & Dependable Accuracy
- Patented built-in trigger mechanism allows for precise, straight-line nock travel every time the bow is drawn
- This unique Helicoil advantage creates a perfectly balanced draw for unmatched down range accuracy with every shot
VERSA-DRAW® COCKING SYSTEM
- Working in conjunction with the Trac-Trigger Firing System, the ultra-compact Versa-Draw Cocking System is a fully integrated cocking mechanism built into the stock design.
- Requires a mere 12-pounds of cocking force
- Ambidextrous for when preference or necessity demands it
- Makes it extremely easy to cock and un-cock your Ravin crossbow
TACTICAL CROSSBOW SCOPE
$359.99 VALUE – INCLUDED
TAKING PRECISION UP A NOTCH
- 20-100-yard range
- 550 FPS
- FPS adjustment
- Red & green illumination
- Fog and waterproof
- Shock and recoil proof
- Fully coated lenses
QUIVER, ARROWS, & ACCESSORIES
Ravin 3-Arrow Quiver & Mounting Bracket
- Unique new mounting system allowing for vertical positioning and optimized balance
- Securely holds mechanical or fixed-blade broadheads
- Quick-detach base allows for fast and easy installation/removal
- Mounting bracket is used to store the Ravin quiver and draw handle
Ravin .003 Arrows (x6)
- 400 grain (with 100 grain field tip – included)
- Use in Ravin Crossbows only
- 100% pure carbon construction
- Straightness tolerance: .003”
- High-impact brass threaded inserts
- 2” high-profile offset vanes
- High-impact aluminum nock bushings
- Ravin-engineered polymer nocks