This Fly Tying Kit from Scientific Anglers offers everything you need to craft realistic, effective dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, and streamers. The instructional DVD Introduction to Fly Tying with Greg Vinci will guide beginners through the learning process of creating wooly buggers, pheasant tails, elk hair caddis, rock worms, Adams, and parachute Adams flies. The high quality materials included in this kit include gray and olive dubbing, medium chenille, grizzly and brown hackle, peacock herl, pheasant tail, elk hair, olive marabou, black thread, fine copper wire, white poly yarn, lead wire, and head cement. Three sets of 16 Gunnison River hooks are provided in size 8, 12, and 14 so you are not restricted to one size of fly. The versatile Super AA Vise features a C-clamp base and a rotating head that allows you to work on flies from the angle that best suits you. This kit also includes scissors, hackle pliers, a hair stacker, bobbin, bobbin threader, and a rotatable whip finisher tool. Youll be ready to create fishing flies even during your fishing trips with the foam padded travel case. The Fly Tying Kit provides anglers with a versatile, complete fly tying setup.
Shipping is FREE for orders $49 and over
(Shipping is $7.95/order for orders under $49)
Order by 1pm CST to receive a tracking # same-day
Orders placed after 1p or during weekends will receive a tracking # the following business day
Delivery is typically 3-5 business days after you order
What does shipping cost?
- For orders $49 and over, shipping is FREE.
- For orders under $49, Standard Flat-Rate Shipping is $7.95
How long does it take to ship/Deliver?
- Most in-stock products ordered before 1pm CST will leave the warehouse the same day (on business days). Most orders place after 1pm CST will ship the following business day. Products that do not ship same or next day will be clearly marked on the product page.
- From order date to delivery is typically 3-5 business days for standard ground shipments. In rare occasions, or during peak shipping seasons, delivery may take longer.
- For custom, special order, or oversized/LTL items, shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled. These items will be clearly marked on the product page.
NOTE: Over-sized items must ship LTL or Freight Carrier. These items may take longer to ship and may require inspection and a signature upon delivery.
When will I get a tracking number?
- As soon as your product or order ships, you will receive a tracking number sent to your email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to track your shipment.
What carriers does Kingdom Rec use?
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery, we typically use FedEx, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
What areas does Kingdom Rec ship to?
- We ship to all of the contiguous United States (i.e., the "Lower 48"); we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, the US Virgin Islands, or internationally.
CUSTOMERS ALSO LIKED
Pliers & Hook Removal
Pliers & Hook Removal
This Product SHIPS FREE!