The FORCE-20 may have an entry-level price tag, but the performance is anything but beginner. Capturing images at an impressive 20 megapixels means no detail is missed. The straight-forward interface is intuitive and easy to use, letting you get it into the field quickly, and start monitoring your game.
The FORCE-20, as its name suggests, offers 20 megapixels of definition for super-clear images that allow you to examine every detail it captures. When detail in images is important, the FORCE-20 offers the resolution and clarity to do the job.
The FORCE-20 also features multi-shot, time-lapse, and video modes. The multi-shot mode can capture up to five images per detection, and the time lapse schedule can be programmed to your specific time preferences.
It also uses 48 low-glow LEDs to capture IR images during nighttime photos, so even when ambient light is poor, you get the image quality you need.
- 20 megapixels
- 0.7-second trigger speed
- 80-foot flash range
- 70-foot detection range
- 48 low-glow LED to capture IR night time images
- BUCK TRACKER Detection Technology (patent pending)
- Time Lapse Mode
- Multi-Shot Mode (up to 5 pictures per detection)
- Continuous Mode
- 720p HD Video
- Distance Detection Sensor (up to 70 ft)
- Motion Sensor (1 sensor covering 3 detection zones)
- SCREEN: 1.5″ Configuration
- PHOTO TYPE: Color by Day, Infrared by Night
- STAMP ON PICTURES: Date, Time, Moon Phase, Temperature (°C/°F)
- ILLUMINATION TECHNOLOGY: Infrared Boost
- MEMORY CARD: Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (16 GB SD card included)
- POWER: 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- EXTERNAL POWER: DC 12V Input
- MOUNT: Standard 1/4″-20 Tripod
- DIMENSIONS: 3.8″ W x 5.0″ H x 2.7″ D
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty (See Warranty Details)
INCLUDED IN BOX
- Trail Camera
- 16 GB SD Card
- SD Card Reader
- Quick Start Guide