Western Rivers, a leader in the manufacturing of quality game calls designed for day and night sport hunters, introduces their Mantis 50 game call. The Mantis 50 is a compact handheld caller that comes preloaded with 50 different enticing calls and an amazing 105dB sound output that will pique an animals curiosity to come in closer. Outdoorsmen can choose the call needed for wolf, elk, deer, turkey, bobcat, coyote, moose, rabbit, duck, fox and many more. The 4-way rubberized keypad call section is easy to use and incorporates volume control for realistic sounds. The convenient trigger sound activation button initiates the call and the user can utilize the random repeat option for hands free use during a calling session. The LCD screen readout is backlight for easy navigation in low to no light conditions. The Mantis 50 is a rugged and durable call that can be used hands free with the rubberized pivoting legs that lock into position. It has a hand lanyard for easy transportation and is powered by 4 AAA batteries (not included). Western Rivers offers a one year warranty on their products.
Shipping is FREE for orders $49 and over
(Shipping is $7.95/order for orders under $49)
Order by 1pm CST to receive a tracking # same-day
Orders placed after 1p or during weekends will receive a tracking # the following business day
Delivery is typically 3-5 business days after you order
What does shipping cost?
- For orders $49 and over, shipping is FREE.
- For orders under $49, Standard Flat-Rate Shipping is $7.95
How long does it take to ship/Deliver?
- Most in-stock products ordered before 1pm CST will leave the warehouse the same day (on business days). Most orders place after 1pm CST will ship the following business day. Products that do not ship same or next day will be clearly marked on the product page.
- From order date to delivery is typically 3-5 business days for standard ground shipments. In rare occasions, or during peak shipping seasons, delivery may take longer.
- For custom, special order, or oversized/LTL items, shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled. These items will be clearly marked on the product page.
NOTE: Over-sized items must ship LTL or Freight Carrier. These items may take longer to ship and may require inspection and a signature upon delivery.
When will I get a tracking number?
- As soon as your product or order ships, you will receive a tracking number sent to your email from email@example.com with a link to track your shipment.
What carriers does Kingdom Rec use?
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery, we typically use FedEx, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
What areas does Kingdom Rec ship to?
- We ship to all of the contiguous United States (i.e., the "Lower 48"); we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, the US Virgin Islands, or internationally.
CUSTOMERS ALSO LIKED
This Product SHIPS FREE!