The Zman Finesse TRD is designed specifically for the Midwest Finesse style of fishing, more commonly known as the Ned Rig, which has been gaining momentum nationwide as a subtle and easy-to-master, yet amazingly effective, presentation. While savvy anglers have been modifying ElaZtech baits for years to create perfect baits for Midwest Finesse fishing, the TRD possesses the ideal Finesse profile in a ready-to-fish package. A softer ElaZtech formulation and custom salt content allow the TRD to exhibit the precise sink rate, lifelike action, and irresistible feel that expert Finesse anglers have learned result in longer holds and increased hook-up ratios.
Shipping is FREE for orders $49 and over
(Shipping is $7.95/order for orders under $49)
- Order by 1pm CST to receive a tracking # same-day
Orders placed after 1p or during weekends will receive a tracking # the following business day
- Delivery is typically 3-5 business days after you order
AREAS WE SHIP TO
- We ship to all 48 contiguous (i.e., connected) states
- See "Detailed Shipping FAQs" below for details on other destinations
- Products on "Backorder" will always be clearly marked on the product page
- If your order contains backordered and in-stock products, the in-stock products will ship first according to our shipping timelines outlined above.
- Backordered product(s) will ship as soon as the item(s) are back in stock. The estimated "In-Stock ETA" should always be highlighted at the top of the product description for products available for Backorder; we don't typically allow backorders unless we know when products will be available.
How long does it take to ship/Deliver?
- Most in-stock products ordered before 1pm CST will leave the warehouse the same day (on business days). Most orders place after 1pm CST will ship the following business day. Products that do not ship same or next day will be clearly marked on the product page.
- From order date to delivery is typically 3-5 business days for standard ground shipments. In rare occasions, or during peak shipping seasons, delivery may take longer.
- For custom, special order, or oversized/LTL items, shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled. These items will be clearly marked on the product page.
NOTE: Over-sized items must ship LTL or Freight Carrier. These items may take longer to ship and may require inspection and a signature upon delivery.
When will I get a tracking number?
- As soon as your product or order ships, you will receive a tracking number sent to your email from email@example.com with a link to track your shipment.
What carriers does Kingdom Rec use?
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery, we typically use FedEx, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different types of products and shipping destinations.
What areas does Kingdom Rec ship to?
- We ship to all of the 48 contiguous United States
- For customers in Alaska and Hawai'i, we hope to have shipping available by 12/4/2020
- We're currently exploring options to open up online ordering for Canada but do not yet have an ETA. If you're interested in an item, please contact us directly.
- Ordering is not available for any other countries/areas at this time